Import Cost and Resale Price for each Brazilian State
Just as the service of Import Duties and Tax Calculation, the Import and Resale Calculation Simulator allows you to calculate the landed cost of your products in Brazil, including all import costs envolved (transport, insurance, customs, and taxes). However, it is such a much more complete tool, comparable to an ERP, the Import and Resale Calculation Simulator allows you to create your own simulations in order to identify the best scenario of import and resale in Brazil.
Developed specifically for your product catalog and adapted to your needs, the Import and Resale Calculation Simulator is an essential accounting tool for your Import activities in Brazil. It allows you to:
- Predicting real costs of each import in advance.
- To have a calculation basis for the formation of the selling prices related to each one of your products
- Know your net margins of resale
Use of the Calculation Simulator
Less expensive than an ERP, our calculation simulator allows you to compare and identify the best import and resale scenario for your products. It is an ideal solution for companies that are looking for a tool that allows them to better manage their imports in Brazil (projection, monitoring, resale), and it doesn’t matter the size of your company, we count among our customers SMEs and large enterprises such as Danone, and Macopharma.
If you want to settle in Brazil, this calculation tool is an integral part of your Business Plan because it allows you to draw your import and resale projections in Brazil. It is possible to vary the parameters of exchange rate, margin, resale price, etc. This posibilities will help you determine the best and worst case scenario for your business and thus make the best implementation decisions.
If you are already selling in Brazil, the Import and Resale Calculation Simulator allows you to determine the tax optimizations available according to the location of your customers in Brazil, taking advantage of the tax benefits offered by the different states from the Brazilian Federal Union according to your Products.
- Unlimited simulations
- Simulation backup
- Allows you to compare different scenarios
- Several resale simulations based on the location of your customers
- Developed specifically for your product catalog and adapted to your needs
- Several resale simulations according to the many possible states of implantation
- Several resale simulations according to the customer profile (industry, distributors/ reseller, end consumer)
The Import and Resale Calculation Simulator is in the format of a SaaS with open calculation formulas and cells, compatible with an ERP, inventory management software and accounting.
Introduction to our Simulator
Simulator – Import module
1. Setting Up Import Simulation
Various parameters to be selected: Product information / State of Import / International Logistics / Customs clearance / National Logistics
2. Comparison of Import Scenarios
Easy visualization with KPI highlighting and coefficients needed for decision making.
Simulator – Resale Module
1. Save Customer Profile
Several parameters to select: State / Sales typology / CNPJ or CPF / ICMS Contributor or not / Simple Nacional or not. These parameters define the resale typology to be simulated and the percentage of ICMS to be applied
2. Choice of Resale Scenario
- Choose the Import scenario (input cost acquisition / import)
- Choose the Resale scenario (client being able to simulate)
The simulator allows you to express the margin per product
3. Resale Simulation Comparison
Easy visualization with highlighting margins by state, by product and impact of transport cost